EOY's so over.
♥Whoop! EOY's
so over!!!
No more mugging like
some shit.
Um well after the exam we still had to sit there like some
good cuppycakes and listen to DM crap and crap about grooming.
Like seriously, do we care? We don't even give a
hoot.
We just wanna make
THE GREAT ESCAPE!
Woohoo!
Then went to Parkway with Jia Ying and Kang Sing.
But we just went to
Giant.
See if we can cook anything.
Then Jia Ying say next time she create the recipe.
Future cook seh.
Then I always saw Hui Min, Joey and gang.
Then Jia Ying had to leave so KS and me ate at KFC for lunch in the end.
Then uh walked around and looked for caps and stuff.
Planned to buy the same one next time :D
But I prefer berets.
Wooh.
Came across retarded TKSS girls.
Playing some game.
And they will say "1,2,3!"
And we'll add in "4,5!"
But they don't know who's that :D
Yes Kang Sing prefers 'fake' sharks fin to the genuine one.
Lol.
And Pearlyn has decided not to become some
emo kukujiao!
Oh yeah.
That's more like the Pearlyn I know!
And today's our twiit day.
Talking like twiits on MSN.
Yes we're the twiits.
Tweet tweet!
Aha oho.
Tomorrow I have that ACC test..
Gotta go
muggg..
Not really important though.
But dad says that if I get full marks he'll give me a
lollipop!
Whee! Be a kid again.
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight
Okay I'm back..
And I realised Pearlyn changed/deleted her blog!!!
Omfg.
Eh hurry up tell me the url u
twerp!
Zomfgz.
ACC so
rocks. Not.
The only fact I can like remember is about
花木兰!
:D
Does that mean I have to say goodbye to my lollipop?
Oops.
I just hope I don't flunk it.
of course it's done. what d' you think i'd do?
stick around like some whining pig?
please.