<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Debts to repay
Thursday, October 4 @ 15:00

Hey guys I know I owe you all like 4 posts?!?!
Omg..
So I have time now so I'll post :D

Tuesday//Donut loveee:
Had that freaking Maths paper and sad to say,
I didn't complete it!!!
OMFG.
I wasted like 7 marks!
Screwed that's what I am.
Anyway, we planned to go to Ray & Roy Yeo's donut shop.
Took 10 and then realised we were going in the wrong direction.
So dropped off at Northlight and saw Lennon, Jian Wei, Frazer and Daniel.
And took 10 from the opposite direction with Daniel.
Then we walked around then found it.
And I have pictures!

The sweet lil shop.. And btw that's their mum. :]
Our donuts :D
The pricing of donuts but for us Chung Cheng students it'll be cheaper :]
Jia Ying's Mango Tango
Kang Sing's Chocolate EcstasyMy Cinnamon Bliss and Heartstorm..
Guess I'm the greediest eh?
Haha but then Jia Ying bought another Green Tea one.
Then we walked around, played lan for half an hour.
Then went to library to study.
Then go McD for to eat.

Wednesday// Mugging session:
Today had History..
Much better :D
Went to Parkway early and bought Breadtalk.. :D
Then went to McD to study.
Jia Ying was funny.
She went to the toilet and she opened the doored and it hit the lady inside..
XD Now she has a phobia of that toilet :D

Thursday// Slack Day:
Think I'm quite screwed up for Geography too.
I anyhow write.
I study Population like shit and not even 2 questions come out.
Oh fuck.
So damn pissed off!
Stayed in school and sort of studied?
Haha
Making plans to play tomorrow.
We're gonna play with water!
Water fights, here we come!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.