<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Boring Saturday
Saturday, October 6 @ 13:21

Ums Saturdays are always boring
So um I go post the pictures we took yesterday here :D
Photo credits to Jia Ying :]
Mic! Okay it was Jim at the front.
And I'm the orange person there holding up that thing.The bad chocolate eclair..
Jia Ying took this pic as 'evidence'.
1BN's five dollar note..
See the 1BN?
Kang Sing couldn't bear to use it in the end :DJia Ying at the playground..
Taken by Kang Sing
Styled Jia Ying's hair using this;Her fringe;
Her side view..
Although it doesn't look much of a difference, if you saw it yourself you would see the difference.
The Sec 2s intrigued by that sensor-like thing.
Jia Ying..Kang Sing and Jia Ying.

That's about all the photos..
I gotta go mug for Science.

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.