Thursday
Thursday, September 20 @ 18:53
Today was (fill in the blank)..
Had History test and it's damn freaky..
Miss Soh go and change our seats here and there,
And I ended up in front, between Kenneth and Lennon.
And behind me was Kenji -_-
Then during lunch Pearlyn was damn disgusting.
She throwed her nata de coco at me!
And it hit me twice -_-
She's seriously the most disgusting friend I have.
Oh yeah, and retarded :D
Then after school had D & T as we had to complete our artifact.
And my stationary holder had only 1 hole! :D
Really useful :]
Then almost went to PUMP.
But then went to Concourse where Fiona and Kang Sing were,
receiving their enlightenment from their gay hot pants senior, Henry.
And they were not even like serious.. :/
Laughing all the time :D
And that Henry just keep on testing them on the facts..
Repeat and repeat.
Then Miss Han came to our table and talk to us.
And she said I cannot have any Cs..
Aha oho.
Tomorrow got Science test.
Ahh!