TGIF
Friday, September 21 @ 15:43
Had freaking Science test.
Think I'll just pass :)
During English Speech and Drama watched The War of the Worlds.
Quite funny XD
Had Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning :]
Now English Speech and Drama's beginning to look up :D
Then during ACC we were like annoying the teacher..
So he refused to let us off
We're the rebels yeah.
And poor Pearlyn had to wait for me ;]
And today was the usual lunch date; except without Joanne :(
She's staying in school for the Mid Autumn festival celebration at 5pm
Madness yeah.
And it only ends like at 8pm.
So she's gonna be there from like 7am-8pm?!?!
Aha oho.
And we ate at McD again.. :/
Shared the Extra Value Meal.
And ate Apple Pie!
It's been a while since I ate that Apple Pie..
Then we rushed to eat the Apple Pie outside the MRT station XD
Then in the MRT saw Corey, Eugene and Marcus, again.
Except Marcus of course.
Oh fate.
Then Pearlyn dropped off at Eunos for tuition.
So I MRTed back with them.
Marcus dropped at Simei, the rest at Tampines :D
Gotta study for EOY *freaks out*!!!
Analysis:
He likes her, and wants to woo her.
She won't except mainly because:
- She is pretty,
- He is -ahem!- ugly.
- She likes someone else,
- And is waiting ever so patiently for that someone else.
- And that someone else is gonna ask her soon!!!
Whoots!
Forgot the last point.. need to ask Pearlyn :]
And you can bet on it that we're keeping our mouths shut.
:X
And I guess I'm swearing off emoticons soon in MSN..
I can't bear to..
Guess I shall delete one by one each day :D
Once in a lifetime
Means there's no second chance
So I believe that you and me
Should grab it while we can