We had like EL Drama and we were split up into two groups;
odd register numbers and even register numbers.
So the odd numbers stayed in class with Miss Low
and the even numbers went to Drama lesson
(lucky them).
Then after the Drama lesson, it started raining.
So Miss Low asked us who had umbrellas to like go fetch them.
-_-
And Kenji insisted on sharing umbrella with me.
Wth.
Then he damn
ungentlemanly can.
He only wants to
protect his hair.
When we reaching the sheltered area, he pushed me out of the umbrella.
So I was drenched. :/
Damn him.
So we missed like 10 minutes of ACC?
I'm not sure.
But the teacher was like bu shuang. XD
And I -ahem!- did something to Wei Ming's bro.
Paiseh lah. Who ask you?
Then had our lunch date with
PEA CHEW and
JO ONG.
But Pea Chew made us stand at the canteen like idiots.
So we had our revenge by taupok-ing her,
and stealing her Lays Potato Chips.
Then on the way to SingPost we started Jo Ong's
incredible love story of all. <3
Saturday: Mum and I went to the pasar malam in our neighborhood.
And we passed by the Maple Clinic.
And the queue was like 'O-mi-gosh it's damn freaking long'.
Which stretched past like 5 shops?
F-I-V-E shops!!!
They're mad.
Ate a filling breakfast and lunch and I'm content.
Ok maybe not.
And Pea's having a crazy idea in her mind.
Gah