<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Saturday
Saturday, September 22 @ 12:07

Went to McD with mum and sis for breakfast.
Been eating much of McD yeah? :D
Saw Kar Mei and Ting Fang, my juniors.
Also saw Benedict Chia. Hah! See this, Benedict?
I'm not blind! :P
Aha oho
He also came with his mum -_-
He was my P5 classmate/friend, whatever you call it.
And it's the first time I went to a boy's home.
No, not for the delinquents; Benedict's home.
For a project.
Went there with Sandy and Ivan that time..
Yeah then mum went to work so here we are.
Doing a series of Maths test papers that Mrs Yap gave us..
And yes! I'm grasping that darn Algebra.
Whoop!
Thanks to um, Jia Ying, Gerome Kuek, Mrs Yap and uh, Jermain Jway.
Except that Jermain keeps calling me dumb.. -_-
So I'll call you Jay Jay(JJ) the Jet Plane! :D
Heh.
And I'm addicted to High School Musical 2 soundtrack!
Especially um, Everyday and You are the Music in Me :D
Call me mad.
And I'm waiting for Gerome to send me that darn Hair Spray soundtrack!
And I feel like changing blogskin..
Maybe after EOY :]

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.