This is a quiz from my spastic retard friend, Pearlyn :D
1. The person who tagged you? Pearlyn :D
2. Your relationship with she is?? Very good?! (IDK what kind of question is this..)
3. Your 5 impression of her? Retarded, spastic, fun, kind and smart! :]
4. The most memorable thing she have done for you? Listening to all my troubles etc. XD
5. The most memorable words she have said to you? Go for it?
6. If she become your lover, you will? I'm a lesbian?
7. If she becomes your lover, things that she has to improve on? I'm not a lesbian!!!
8. If she becomes your enemy, you will? Go crazy; I don't want her to be my enemy D:
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? IDK.. This quiz? Aha oho
10. The most desired thing you want to do for her right now is? Uh.. go retarded and spastic with her? Or maybe give her a call and have a nice chat :]
11. Your overall impression of her is? Didn't you ask that question earlier?
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you? How am I supposed to know? But I hope it's mostly positive, like what Pea said :D
13. The character you love about yourself is? Retarded? Crazy? Wacko?
14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? IDK. I seriously don't know.
15. The most ideal person you want to be? Smart, fun, nice, kind, etc.
16. For ppl that care and like you, say something to them. Aw, thanks people! ILY! Aha oho
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people: 1. Kang Sing 2. Fiona Quek 3. Joanne Ong 4. Abigail Sim 5. Lye Ying Yan 6. Nigel Ng 7. Gan Hua Waai 8. Gerome Kuek 9. Lee Jia Ying 10. Hazel Tan -Tag! You're it! :D-
Who is 6. having a relationship with? Uh, I don't think he's having one, right, RI guy? XD
Is 9. a male or female? FEMALE
If 7. and 10. are together, will it be a good thing? Aha oho! Maybe ;]
How about 8. and 5.? They don't even know each other.. -_-
What is no 2. studying about? Many subjects?
When was the last time you had a chat with 3.? On Friday in school
What kind of music band does 8. like? Aha uh, not really sure? Mika, Leona Lewis, James Blunt etc.
Does 1. have any sibilings? Yeah older brother who's 16
Will u woo 3.? I won't but if I'm a guy I definitely would; As she's damn hottt!
How about 7.? Uh, my uncle?
Is 4. single? Nope :D
What is the surname of 5.? Lye
What is the name of 10.? Isn't it on top? Retard. Name is Hazel Tan lah!
What is the hobby of 4.? Uh, listening to music?
Do 5. and 9. get along well? News check, don't even know each other.
Where is 2. studying at? Chung Cheng! :D
Say something casual about 1.? You laugh too much until you can't stop! Aha oho.
Have you tried developing feelings for 8.? Hmm, we'll see about that ;]
Where does 9. live at? Uh, some neighbourhood that starts with S? Paiseh, I can't remember.. Serangoon, Sengkang?
Are 5. and 1. best friends? News check 2, they don't even know each other.
Does 7. like 2. ? Maybe.. ;]
How did you get to know 2.? Chung Cheng and she rocks!
Does 1. have any pets? Turtle?
Is 7. the sexiest person in the world? Uh, no? Oops.
Aha it's the end! This quiz was a bit stupid. -_-
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!