<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Nerd Test
Monday, September 3 @ 09:11


NerdTests.com says I'm a Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


SATURDAY:
So we went out with mum, ate at Genki Sushi, saw Daniel Foo and yes I got my purple fbt!!! :D Haha.. Then bought some accessories, and bought myself a lollipop. <3

And when we were unpacking before we went out I found so many VCDS that I didn't know we had.. Like Romeo and Juliet! :] I just finished watching yesterday and yes it was damn sad. I also found that we have Scream 1,2 and 3! Cool.. I also wanna watch those. Then I also found the Face Off thingy, which Cynthia from CRUSH talked about the cop changing faces with this criminal. And I also found the volcano thingy which Mr Bercury showed us a short film about it and kept on saying, "Ooh, what's gonna happen next?" XD Like so many treasures uncovered :D

MONDAYaka today:
Sis has supplementary lessons till Wednesday so I'm like stuck alone at home; nothing to do.
And to make things worse, it's raining monkeys and elephants!!!
Gah
What a day yeah?
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.