<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Monday and Tuesday
Tuesday, September 18 @ 17:17

Monday:
Monday was... indescribable..
Felt many mix of feelings, happy and sad.
Aha I think only my pal Pea may know why ;]
LOL
But PE was damn hilarious lurh.
I seriously think Wei Ming has the body features of a girl!
When he jumps over that thingy his butt justs.. perk up! XD
And the first time he did that he sorta did a handstand
And I looked no further as I was laughing too hard that
I almost peed in my pants!
XD
Aha..

Then after assembly supposed to have some plans..
But never mind!
And I didn't make it for the Countdown to the Emmy Awards!!!
Ahh!!!

Tuesday:
Today was sorta sucky.
On the way home I mean.
Some other Sec school people at the back of the bus were acting like monkeys;
making a hell lotta noise.
And throwing mints at me.
Yes, me.
Or maybe their aiming was bad.
And so was the singing.
Anyway bused back with Kang Sing.
And oh yeah, Kang Sing has another admirer!
Not a surprise there.
Haha!
And damn have so many tests coming up..

Man you're just damn lame!
Don't try to pretend tag your own blog as some anonymous person and go and accuse people and then come and tag my blog.
Lame lah you!
Tag so much at ur own blog then tag so little in mine
Trying to make me the guilty one izzit?


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.