<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Independent Ladaye
Friday, September 7 @ 15:45

Today was sort of an achievement to me..
I learnt how to wash my shoes!!! :D
Haha I bet you guys would think I'm some sort of bimbo.
I'm not ok.
It's just that my pop always wash them.
Or sometimes my mom.
And now my hands smells of that detergent;
Even when I used gloves.
Eww!
I think my skin's gonna burn because of the strong detergent.
That's why I wore gloves in the first place.
But water still got in anyway.
And I'm gonna sue Vanish Power O2!
The detergent didn't work kay.
I was scrubbing like mad.
And it was supposed to be like super duper white.
Or what Jojo says, 超级白
but no, it's still grey as ever.
And to think I used two detergents together..
Oh well, next time I shall just dump it in the washing machine.
And see what happens! Haha.

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.