Changed blogskin!
Saturday, September 29 @ 19:54
Aha I've changed my blogskin..
But I guess this shall only be temporary,
Until I find a suitable one that is..
Pearlyn, I know I said that I won't use this skin
But hey, people change :D
I also have that (fill in the blank) me picture.
Got it from Joanne like donkey months ago
Haha
And Jia Ying, Kang Sing and I plan to mug together everyday!
After each paper that is.
I need to dig out all the notes for study date.
And we've learnt on Friday that McD is not a conducive environment for studying..
Too noisy.
So our top choice, the library.
The best choice anyone could have :]
So off we go, aiming for our As.
Nah, I don't think I can even get 3 As.
I hope I get at least 2.
And no C at all.
That would be the best..
For now..
So I hope some miracle happens and I can fit in all the notes into my brain!
:D
I'm most worried about Science.
Why must Science be so damn hard?
Tsk.