Wednesday
Wednesday, August 1 @ 16:38
Had crappy CL reading again.. :] watched
孙悟空.. the music was irritating. Then had Chinese and
blah blah.. then had History Lecture in the auditorium; what the hell. I would seriously love the lecture hall please.. :] And Jia Ying, Hazel and Kang Sing vandalised my leg, go and doodle on my leg and it's seriously a whole chunk of it.. XD They wrote stuff like '
michelle in love!', '
broken heart', '
michelle ♥ chocolate', played
tic-tac-toe, '
yeah', '
in love! do not disturb.' -_- Hahas.. and I felt like someone was scratching my leg with their sharp nails.. Really, really messy.
Then KS and I wanted to go to the new i-Cafe but we were in a rush and they haven't opened yet.. -_- So just go Lucky Bread eat waffles.. KS go her alma mater, I go home.. :] Yippee! Tomorrow going Singapore River.. Whoots.