<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Monday Blues
Monday, August 27 @ 18:49

TIE-DAY..
Almost late AGAIN. Gah.

Received back my Maths and Geog test..
Did real bad for Maths.. I failed!
Yeah like this is the first time I ever did so badly for Maths.
9/20
One more mark!!! WTF. And it was all about presentation.
Like I care. I could have gotten 12.5 or something like that..
But congrats to Kang Sing for passing! :D
Then Geog was like one of the highest.. o.O
14/15 Even though I could've gotten like full marks.
2 boys 1 girl; Lennon, Jian Wei and me.
What an unlikely trio. XD
But that has definitely made me more happy :]

Then was like real crazy during lunch..
Was attacked by Jojo and Kang Sing.. -_-
And Kang Sing go around saying that I say CP cute..
WTH?!?!
I was stating an EXAMPLE..
For -ahem!- Haha

Then had boring assembly; talked about some SAP stuff..
Then after that still have some Chinese Broadcasting or some crap.
And the computer was not working.
Haha!
That's sorta karma for letting us off later than usual? XD
Then dad fetched me then go SHPS and fetch Mau.
So free. Bleh
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.