<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

100th Post!
Sunday, August 26 @ 17:16

Whee! It's the hundredth post!!! Yippee!
Not that I have anything to post about..
Just felt bored and eager to reach the 100th post.
-_-

So um.. what should I write/type about?
Damn bored so I quite hate weekends.
Weird right?
I only like holidays :D

Haha! Holidays coming in 1 week!!!
And so is Teachers' Day.
Not sure what I should get for Mrs Dieu & Mdm Tan;
my fantastic teachers.
Then shall go back to SHPS with Clarence and Sandy?
Oh that will be fun.
I still haven't met up with Ying Yan and Melissa!!!
Gah.
Then we can to our usual BBT and McD!!!
I can't wait! :D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.