Tuesday
Tuesday, July 31 @ 18:10
Yep.. went to school with my new haircut and dang it's so short.. XD cannot tie properly.. hahas! Does anybody know how to make hair grow at least 1cm within 1 day and not using hair extensions? XD Think I shall comb my hair 1000 times a day.. kidding lah..
And ran 2.4km.. and I damn slack.. 17min 7secs. Haha! Think I got a C/D.. XD Don't really care lah.. so long get prize then can liao.. next year then aim for gold.. :]
Went with Jia Ying, Hazel, Kang Sing and Frazer to TM to pay the deposit of class tee.. then Jia Ying and Hazel went off then Frazer.. so me and Kang Sing looked at the new Zinc shop at TM.. quite cool.. Then walked around.. At CS bought lollipops.. :] and we ate them then went home.. so fun..
Hanging out with Kang Sing is total ♥!!!