<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Tuesday and Wednesday..
Wednesday, July 18 @ 17:32

Kay I've not blogged for a bit.. next time on Tuesdays and Thursdays I won't be able to post.. so shall post the next day.. :]

Tuesday:
Well, had training.. was um not that slack. We ran, skipped the usual 500.. ball drills etc. And we played a match!!! Yay! I love matches.. :] I played GD which I do not like and some more I'm blocking Shu Ling lorhs.. damn hard.. Think WD or WA is nice.. :]

Then dad fetched me and we bought dinner back and I drank iced-Milo!! Whoots.. it's been long since I've drank it..

Wednesday:
Hmms.. had History field trip and I love it man!! The Malay Mosque was nice.. found out that their beliefs are similar to Christianity.. :] Like they also believe in Jesus, the 10 Commandments etc. Cool! And they gave us packet drinks, Nips the chocolate coated peanut and curry puffs.. :D Then walked to the temple; Fiona was so high lorh.. the temple was quite beautiful but we only stayed there for a while..

And we had inter-class volleyball competition! We played against RP and we won!!! Lalalala.. And I didn't play.. XDXD Mwahahahahaha. Sure cannot serve one..

Shall post next time maybe on Friday?? :]
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.