Tuesday and Wednesday..
Wednesday, July 11 @ 17:51
Tuesday:
Tuesday was funnn.. Pearlyn, Jojo and I went to the new donut shop and bought donuts!!! Duh.. -_- we bought two each but there was no place to sit lah.. wth. So we went to Lucky Bread but felt a bit paiseh as we like never buy anything then sit there.. so Jojo and I bought snowshakes and Pearlyn bought cup noodles.. then Jia Qi and friends came and Jia Qi told us that we'll be getting our FBTs and we screamed in the shop so everybody was looking at us.. >.< LOL we're too excited.. And we saw the pictures we took.. and look like
shit!! Wth.. but I bought everything anyway.. And training was so slack.. it officially started at 3.30pm bahs, and we did skipping.. 500 as usual. And we skipped together.. :D Feel the unity man! XDXD Then Coach came.. with our FBT stuff!!! Whoots! Lalala.. then we doing ball drills and then I throw lop to Jojo then she hit it to the side and it hit Coach's bubble tea and it burst.. =X So funny can.. Then also played match.. played WA so quite okay.. fun.. for so long nvr play game!! And I got some pictures I took with courtesy of Renia.. :)

Our legs.. our legs are supposed to be up but because of some funny thingo.. XD

Superwomen! Except me, I'm the retarded one.. XD

Under the sea!And they made me the shortest.. -_-

Picture courtesy of Wei Ning, my glam lab partner. We dismantled that sickening micrometer screw gauge!! :D
Wednesday:
Today watched Scream 3!! Hahahas so nice. Then went 7-Eleven with Kang Sing and Fiona eat.. then took bus home. Tired today. Sorry!