One day back..
Thursday, July 26 @ 18:44
Hahas.. sorry for not posting for long. Laziness, as usual. :]
Wednesday:
Hmms.. we had volleyball finals but so sad that I couldn't go and watch.. and they won 2nd!! Hooray to those who played. You truly did BN proud. :D Went to Parkway to meet mum.. she felt so sad so she went on a shopping spree.. XD and I think Jojo is the only one who knows the reason.. :D Then eat lunch and walk around then went back.. and mum gave me a $2 Parkway Parade shopping voucher!!! Hahas I know it's only $2 but hey it's good enough ya? XD
Thursday:
Today was fun!!! Hung out with Jojo as there was no training.. went to Parkway but first ate at McD.. then we were talking about our sore throats cum flu because we were both sick.. XD think I caught it from her. Then went to Parkway, shop around. And we went to Diva with the nice accessories.. we were like confused with what to buy cuz everything there so nice.. :] Then we decided on this tag-like thing which came in twos.. black and silver.. shall post the pics next time.. I got the black one at first but later Jojo wanted to swap anyway I liked both.. :D and Jojo, congrats on getting your black skinnies!!! -_- Twins Mojo and Jojo.. :] But don't worry, Purpur, we will never ever ever forget you! :D
And I changed my blogskin again!! Haha same blogskinner.. just like her skins.. and wish me luck for tomorrow's Napfa 2.4km man!! Damn damn nervous.. =X