Mondayy...
Monday, July 16 @ 14:06
Today was damn 爽 lah!!! Hahahas.. LOL. Well, for English we had to go for the library for this English trail thingy and it was fun.. my group mates were Jian Wei, Lennon, Zi Yang, Hazel, Jia Ying, Calista, Kang Sing and Fiona.. :] It was
madness..
Then we changed our seats!! Sweetness! :] I'm sitting beside Hei Tung now.. and Cali's sitting beside Tat Rui.. at least you're not sitting alone now yeah? :'P
And Miss Mok came back!!! Lalalala~ We took pictures with her but shall post them another time when I get it from Kang Sing/Aria/Shi Jing.. :D Hahas miss her lots!! :] come back soon again Miss Mok.. So sad Miss Tan pang seh her, otherwise can taupok her with Miss Tan.. XD
Then Ying Hui passed me the other sock I dropped at the BTP!! XDXD And she gave me chocolates again.. aww, you're too sweet.. :] Thanks a lot!!!