Hahas so immediately after when I reached school and after I put down my bag, I went to Pearlyn's class and ask her to come with me to go get my file.. thanks pal. :] Thanks to Iris too.. :D And Pearlyn even got the auntie to open the lab for me..
THANKS PEARLYN!!! YOU ROCK!
Hmms had the Chinese test and so difficult lah! I'm gonna fail yeah. Then had Maths.. Mrs Yap never come.. oh yeah. Then Miss Chan come, see what's going on.. then like a few minutes later, Mr McDonagh (McDonald) came and he was damn crappy lah! Make us do work, then go around, ask us questions. Then me and Wei Ning ask him the easy question.. then he go and say, "Oh that's easy peasy, lemon squeasy!" Wth?!?! Then he call Ronald Roland.. XD Then Wei Ning and I were laughing too hard.. Then had that shit CL reading again.. and then the teacher was like "如果你敢换wei子我jiu对你不客气!" Like wth?!?! Then had CM.. talked about body parts and it got everyone excited.. oh yeah.. Then had to sing some song.. XD Then it was CL Speech & Drama which I so so hate.. the teacher always sabo me, call me to act.. -_-
Then had lunch, Interaction Period and talked about class tee which got me damn fired up.. then had assembly about Racial Harmony.. :]
Didn't you get what you want?? Can't you just fucking compromise? Why do things always have to go your fucking way.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!