Fiona's birthday
Friday, July 6 @ 17:43
Today's PE was fun.. mwahaha.. Ran/walked/slacked 2.1km.. walk walk walk, sing birthday song for Fiona, went through a shortcut with Kenneth and we planned to reach there exactly 18 minutes but we reached there 50 secs early.. wth. Then also had shuttle run.. so crazy. XD
Then Science had quiz on measurement?! Sure fail sia.. anyhow do.. shared answers with Wei Ning so I think we'll be getting almost the same marks.. :D
Happy unlucky13th birthday, Fiona!
Then after school went with Purpur and Jojo to Eunos. At the bus-stop waiting for 30 we were like crazy. Saw my Julian di and we were stealing Purpur's KFC and McD coupons.. :D screaming and laughing too loud.. XD
And I had my reunion with Mr Bean!! Ahhs.. Jojo and Purpur drank Milo Dino and I ate soya bean ice-cream.. :D Have not been eating that like since April 13?!?! Hahas. Love it! Then Purpur had to go for her tuition so she left us.. :(
So Jojo and I went to 7 Eleven to get something else and we bought the Super Big Gulp!! :D 1.3 litres!! OMG.. in the end we couldn't finish.. -_- We both too full as she also ate cheese cake.. then at the bakery deciding what to buy I was pointing to her which buns looked like circle circle dot dots.. XD
Had so much fun! :)