Fantastic Monday
Monday, July 9 @ 18:43
Today was so fantastic! *smirks* And then Jojo would come and say if getting caught by Mr Tan is fantastic.. but we can't just let one problem/punishment ruin our day right?? :) in the morning my dad sent me to the bus-stop and I saw someone like Cali and it was her.. Then I was trying to catch up with her but she walk damn fast.. then I didn't wanna scream out her name as it's still early in the morning so I was walking almost running and making strangling actions.. -_- So in the end I just called out her name and she turned behind!! Woohoo! LOL. Then when we reach the classroom she was staring at the floor when she suddenly screamed as she had seen a dead cockroach under the teachers' table.. LOL. So Jerome wanted to scare her and bring it to her.. XDD Damn funny! Anyway, Ying Hui gave me a Mars bars during flag raising.. Thanks a lot! Hahas you still remembered I liked Mars.. Too sad it ain't named Venus.. XD Hahahaha..
Thanks a lot, Ying Hui! You rock!
Then had 听写 but 陈老师 never come so I thought no more 听写 then some teacher came and take over and test us loh.. wth. Then she said the 'plastic folder' as 'plastic bag'.. wth?!?! Then of course the whole class started rofl-ing.. then she like so paiseh, so she say she joking only lah.. yeah like real.
Then had Maths, recess, CL reading which was
crappp.. then I was with Jerome and Gerome (XD) as I don't know where Kang Sing, Fiona and Calista went.. then they were late like the others.. XD Then had Conversational Malay, we watched finished the Malay movie our teacher made us watch.. nice.. (: Then stupid CL Speech & Drama.. almost got saboed by you-know-who... heh heh..
Lunch was fun.. ate bee hoon, tang yuan.. (: Then had assembly which was
unlucky lah.. Mr Tan, our level master made the BN girls stand and call me, Kang Sing and Hazel out.. because of our attire.. wth?!?! Okay, it's my fault as my shirt was out. Then I saw other class girls tucking their shirt, looking guai etc. Then I thought Mr Tan wouldn't be able to catch them after they did that and surprise surprise, he called Jojo out.. at least we got punished together eh? Not exactly punished.. we just stood in front loh. Then at the end of assembly he just too his things and left.. so we were like standing there like 'gong'.. Then when we wanted to walk off he remembered about us and talked to us.. ROFL?!?!
Then after interaction period Calista, Hazel and I went to the new donut shop that had just opened.. and bought donuts!! I treated Cali to the hot pink one.. and I ate the chocolatey one.. :D So yummy but our mouths were dirty.. XDXD
Happy birthday Iris!! (Sotong :D)