<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Damned fun 2 :D
Friday, July 20 @ 21:31

Hahas today was fun again! So that makes up of two days of fun! :D Yay.

Anyway, it was Founders' Day in SHPS so Clarence, Ivan and I took a cab to St. Hilda's.. not that I had the money.. Clarence paid for it anyway. He rich I know.. hahas. Then we reach there haven't even started yet. Then Clarence and I went to nearby McDonald's' for a bite. I ordered Chicken McNuggets meal and when I reached the table my drink just toppled and it went splat.. -_- Then the Indian staff saw then she looked pissed.. but she came back with another drink.. :] Thanks! Then she asked me and Clarence to shift to another table so she could clear the mess. And Clarence was laughing like shit.. Then he trick me lorh, ask Jun Hui come.. cuz you see, only my Primary school friends know... haha! Then he also ask Alester and company to come.. purposely make me the only girl.. -_-

Then after we eat finish we go back to school again.. then saw Joseph, Kenny and Alester across from us. Then we cross over, the boys all started chatting, standing like idiots along the school there.. then Iryan came along, was heading for volleyball practice so only chatted for awhile.. then Clarence was crapping all the time lah! Clarence if you are reading this, totally no offence.. :] Then like after they got enough of just standing there, they decided to go back to the school. Then we just sat at the canteen lorh.. then saw Samuel and Marcus/Justin (don't know which, they are twins) from VS. Then got bored again, went to hall and all the while I was the only girl. Wth.. then Joseph realised what happened between me and Jun Hui and so did Kenny and Kenny couldn't shut his trap after that. :/ Was waiting for Laura to turn up.. Then saw Sandeep, the smart ass; Johnathan and said hi. And Laura turned up!!! Hahahaha.. then I not only girl after all. But we were still outnumbered.. -_-

Then all the award winners started coming.. like those who got 260 and above for PSLE and 4 A*.. which were like the smart asses.. then Clarence, Johnathan, Alester, Laura and I decided to go Tampines Safra to have a look. Then outside school I saw Eunice (Unicorn) and Ivan, Xian Wei and Ivan's brother across the road and they took a cab to don't know where to play lan.. then the rest of us walked to Tampines Safra which I lied to them was near.. considered lah. Bought bbt first.. and Alester damn childish, go and suck the pearl up with the straw and wanted to shoot at us.. LOL. Then it started to rain, so we just walked in the rain lorh, except for sissy Alester, had to go and open up his umbrella. Then when the rain got heavier Clarence joined him.. And Laura and I were running away from them.. so we reached there first.. :D

Then went to bowling alley but have to put name under waiting list.. so we played foosball first, Laura and I against the three of them.. and they won every round lorhs.. :/ Then played darts, everybody had a go and the first time we all cheated.. put it at the bullseye there.. XD and we got a High Score!! :D Then decided to play again.. and this time we didn't cheat.. and we still got a High Score!! So we entered our name as 6/8.. :D Johnathan was like damn pro.. but he always shoot so hard.. XD Then wanted to play Billiards.. but all tables taken up.. then the guy also don't allow, say we in school uniform except for Alester.. Then we went over to next door arcade.. the auntie didn't let us play at first, but she did in the end.. :D Played House of Dead with Laura and played Daytona with Alester, Clarence and Laura.. then went back to bowling alley, found out soon gonna be our turn.. :]

Then it was finally our turn.. yipee! We changed to bowling shoes and we were off! Even though I've never bowled before.. Then we were running here and there looking for the 6lbs ball. Then cannot find, so have to ask the guy.. then only have two left. So we had to share.. Then it was damn funny lah.. Clarence always longkang.. Then I anyhow play can get an 8!!! For the first three rounds that is.. XD Then Alester and Clarence started like jinx-ing people. Like when Johnathan bowled, they said "Hui Xuan love you." etc. Then Laura they say "Gai Yun Hao love you.. " Like wth?!?! Hahas.

In the end I got 50, third and tie with Alester.. hahas! Need more practice! :D I shall post up the pictures!


Otherwise known as, Blushing Singing Squirrel who drinks tea almost everyday. :] Alester lah!


The bowling alley.. :]


Clarence.. hahas!


Laura!!! She's so cute.. :]


Laura and me :D


Me.. -_- Hahas I look weird.

And yeah, Clarence, it was sad we didn't take a picture together.. aww, don't know when can we hang out together like this!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.