Thanks to Mdm Seow and McD is love. :]
Friday, June 15 @ 16:44
Just came back from training & a rush study session with Jojo &Pearlyn. Training was quite slack for today; for the second half only.. -_- We started with our runs and just at that time Coach came but we ran first anyway. Felt damn slack lah. My shoelaces came undone but just continued running. Time was 6 minutes 20 seconds. It sucks you know. Haish just felt so tired because of yesterday; slept like 12am and had to wake up at 6am?!?! Not enough sleep.
Then we had to do like 30 leg lifts and 50 crunches. And skip 500 times. Like wth?!?! The seniors only did like 200. Anyway, I felt like dying when I finished. Skipping was one of the things I hated about training. Then Coach talked to us about Monday's Netball Carnival then Mdm. Seow came and brought many boxes of Polar Puffs and I thought we were celebrating someone's birthday like we celebrated Bee Leng's but actually she bought curry puffs and chicken puffs for us. We also had to pay Daphne $4 to the netball fund; leaving me with only $16 for the day.. :/
Thank you Mdm Seow!!
Then it was raining quite heavily so we could only wait at the foyer.. -_- Then the rain got less heavier and we played a match with the other team of C Division girls.. then we stopped and Coach talked to us more and we were dismissed.
Joanne, Pearlyn and me went to SingPost Building and ate at McDonalds'. Pearlyn and me each treat Joanne to $1 for her meal.. heh heh. I ate McNuggets!! And I upsized it.. hahas. Then we became guai and did our homework. Then we took MRT as Pearlyn had to go to tuition at Eunos and Joanne and me copied the answers to the Maths Worksheet like mad. We sat on the floor in the MRT and copied like mad. In the end I had to bring back Pearlyn's worksheet lorh, no need to copy.. -_- Then Jojo and I alighted at Tampines and she took her bus 19 and I took my 291. Still had to buy lunch for my sis. That's all for now!