First day of school Term 3
Monday, June 25 @ 19:09
Today was the first day of school in Term 3 and I was almost
late.. Why am I almost late on the first day of schools?? Maybe I wasn't almost late in Term 2. Only Term 1 and now. -_- Hahas!
Then we had phototaking so first so we could skip Science.. then we still had to see her after that.. turned out she's Mrs Indra.. and we only had Science for only like 10 minutes?!?! Like wth lah.
Then it was Chinese and I
swear I could almost die. I haven't finished her homework at all!! The poster, and that
zuo wen.. Luckily she gave us another chance. She's nice. :D
Then after recess was D&T and Mr Pek was supposed to teach us but because of some reasons he couldn't come so Mr Wahid came and took over and I tell you he's quite creepy. He was like telling us his experiences in the D & T room, like how the finger got cut off, etc. It reminded me of "Saw" lah.. I don't think I dare to come in anymore..
Then it was Maths and CL speech and drama.. Then we had a new teacher. He damn gay, wore a purple shirt.. XDXD And he made us play games, all the lame stuff.
Then lunch, Interaction Period and
assembly..
So that was my first day in Term 3.