Elvina's Birthday
Friday, June 8 @ 10:53
Last night we fetched our mum from work and after that we headed to Aunty Gemmar's house, who was a close friend of my mother. It turned out that it was Elvina's birthday, or we call her Nana for short. But Aunty Gemmar had only invited us and Aunty Armeda and her family, so I guess no one was informed of Nana's birthday. Well, me and Maureen played with the small kids, so you could say we relived our childhood memories?!?! XD Then they had 2 Shrek ears so me and Maureen wore one each and we took pictures of ourselves.. XD
Then we ate 'popiah' which Aunty Gemmar had made. Then we went back to nonsensical business and they were like jumping and jumping and playing with almost anything they find. Then it was time for the birthday cake which excited Nana the most.. it was a Swensen's ice-cream cake.. no wonder.. :D Then we sang the birthday song and she blew out the candles then we get to eat.. :D Boy was it yummy.. but I wouldn't want it for my birthday. I want chocolate cake!! Anyway my birthday's over.. -.- Then more nonsensical business, then my dad called us out for fruits and
CHOCOLATE.. ahh!! How could I resist?? We had to dip the fruit in the chocolate which was supposed to be hot and eat.. OMG I want more!!! Except that because of my cough I couldn't eat much.. :/ Then we played with the kids bus, which was really, make believe. Then Nana's younger brother, Dwayne, come and attacked us and tried to bite me which was his habit.. Gosh, did I scream. And after that he was just staring at me.. XDXD
Then we left with Aunty Armeda and her family and headed home.. What a tiring night! I shall post up the pictures when I can. :D Not to worry