<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Training after dunno how many weeks..
Tuesday, May 15 @ 20:19

Hellos.. sorry for not posting for quite a while; have been quite busy.. anyways, i got another wish fulfilled!!! My dad bought me a Roxy jacket (I know I wanted a blazer but yeah, it's still close what..) Hahas it so cute.. with all the stars.. he bought it as he didn't get me anything for my birthday except the Jacks' Place treat?!?! XDXD Anyway, back to today..

We received back our Science exam paper.. was damn nervous!! I got 63.5!!! Ahhs that’s another wish fulfilled!! I’m so happy man... lalalala... Improved by eh.. err.. 12.4 marks! From a c6 to a b4.. man that so rocks.. XDXD

Then also got back Geography... I got 30/50.. not so good... at least Kang Sing passed too.. so happy for her!!

Then we had training after the debrief and we ran 1.2 km... took about 4-5 minutes bah. Ran with Jojo and Pearlyn because we started late so the rest were in front of us... Then did stretches, passes and felt rather lousy.. maybe had gotten rusty after not how many weeks of no training.. but began to feel better after that..:D Because it became very hilarious after that.. another netball team from CBSS (I didn't know what it stood for.. CiBai Sec School?!?! JKJK XDXD) to play with our seniors.. couldn't watched the match as coach made us Sec Ones do passes.. then Celine passed the ball too hard and then she asked "What happened to my ball?" and that's when Joanne and I started laughing uncontrollably... So Celine was like giving us that stare... and Renia wanted us to do 10 pushups for laughing too much.. and she was so cute too.. :D she made us laugh too. Then Celine and Leandra was trying to explain that triangle formation and we just couldn't get it and Celine said "Pass the ball to Duck (Daphne)" hahas! So after that went back with Cali and I reached home like 8 pm, thanks to WEI MING.. am damn mad at him.

That should be all.. ta!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.