Hahas today no school.. because of marking day. But for some like Cali, Tat Rui, Ted, Yi Ling, Kenji, Hazel and Jia Ying they have to go back cuz of their CCAs.. heh heh..
Now it's only morning so there's nothing to post yet... but later I'm going back to my Alma Mater and Cali maybe going there too after her volleyball; yay! Ying Yan maybe coming to.. and not sure if she can go for GB Camp.. hope she can! Because she will be like damn busy.. she would be going on holiday in Korea after camp so hope her mother allows.. Tell you more about the reunion later.. hope I get to see Mrs Dieu; she is always not there when I go back.. :(
Happy Birthday Tat Rui and Jermain!! Sorry cannot put any color and make it bigger.. got problem with Blogger.. Tch.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!