<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

One of my wishes fulfilled...
Tuesday, May 8 @ 18:46

Hahas if you've looked at my wishlist you'll realised that the big big tofu cushion has been striked off.. Yep, I got it from Cali, Wei Ming and Tat Rui as a belated birthday gift.. hahas thanks guys! Like it loads.. even though I've told them that I do not need a gift.. :/

Then it was so huge and we had to lug it everywhere.. eh, Tat Rui thanks for helping me to carry it even though CALI was the one who was supposed to HOLD it.. XDXD

Erms hope more of my wishes will be fulfilled!! Like passing my Science MYE.. Hahas wish me all the best for Maths Paper 2 too! I suck at algeBRA.. it's the bane of my life.. Haish.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.