<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

My Birthday..
Tuesday, May 1 @ 16:52

Hahas I'm finally 13.. a true teenager.. LOL.

Anyway, I went to Bukit Merah (where I spent most of my childhood there)..
for breakfast and my mum and dad gave me their share of food.. Aww..

Then we're planning to eat at Jack's Place for dinner
and so I'm studying/using the computer for the afternoon.. Hahas..

Many thanks to the people who wished me a Happy Birthday:
Kang Sing, Calista, Fiona, Mrs Yap, Joanne, Sandy, Melissa, Ying Yan, Daniel Ng, Weng Lun, Clarissa, Maureen, Shi Jing, Jocelyn, Pearlyn, Miss Mok, Uncle, tita Bibing, Jerome Lee, Frazer, Laura, Semele, Tat Rui, Wei Ming, Marcus (fr 1EP) and others if I've forgotten you guys..

You guys rock! XDXD

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.