<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Maureen's Birthday
Sunday, May 27 @ 19:37

Yesterday was Maureen's birthday and I gave her Avril Lavigne's CD because she loves Avril and has like all her CDs up to date.. mum gave her a Fila duffel bag and a cool necklace from 77th Street and dad gave her another Roxy bag..

We drove to Malacca and we went shopping.. bought keychains with our chinese characters, jing and hui.. then we went Coffeebean and I drank cappuchino and ate Chicago cheesecake.. yummy! :D Then umm we just went window shopping.. bought track pants tho.. I'm currently addicted to those.. wahahahas.

Then we ate dinner but I didn't really have the appetite at some new Newton near the shopping mall.. :D only ate cheng ting in the end.. then we took some pics.. let me show you!


This is Maureen and me with the church at the back.. my mum wanted to take us with that.. -.-


Maureen and me by the fountain, I wanted to play with the water.. XDXD
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.