<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Go crazy
Thursday, May 10 @ 20:24

Ahh, today Cali and I gave Tat Rui his bday gift.. because don't think can give him tomorrow as no school mahs, and I don't think I can meet him anyway, because I going St. Hilda's!!!! Ahhh!! Cali gave him a study charm?!?! Wrapped in a pink wrapping paper somemore.. -.-"' Hahas was laughing at the store because the wrapping was damn girly.. =X

Then for Maths Debrief I got 32.5/50 for Maths Paper 1.. ahhs!!! Could have gotten 40++ if not for careless mistakes.. :/ Tch..

Then for English Debrief I got 11.5/30!!! I failed!! Ahh!!! But then I got 1 more mark but still fail anyway.. -.-"'... Shucks.. CR only got 4 people pass leh.. hahas.. Melody and my Julian didi was one of them.. heh heh..

Kks will stop posting... going for conference.. :D Tsk tsk..
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.