OMG (gawd, gosh; never God.. :)).. EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! Man I'm damn happy.. I'm happiest of the happiest.. :D I thought I would never survive alive.. Science was damn hard.. Got feeling I'll fail many many of my tests.. Ahhs!!!
Then Cali and I went to get Tat Rui's gift. Err, don't think can say what we bought him in case he reads this.. Heh heh... just went through the Chinese papers.. I got umm, 16/20 for 应用文.. which was considered quite high I think.. Then got 34/50 for 作文 which was one of the highest for the umm, 3 classes there.. my name was smack there on the screen for that topic.. Cali was one of the highest too for the other topic.. yeah! XD
Ah that's all for today's post kayy.. Don't really know what to write.. Oh ya! Yi Ling's phone got stolen.. along with her EZ link card with some coins too so if you've seen a black pouch with a Mickey Mouse please return it.. Thank you.. LOL
Btw, I'm changing blog skin, cuz 3BN got the same blog skin.. OMG!! Hehe..
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!