E. Lit and History Results..
Wednesday, May 16 @ 20:08
Got back the E. Lit and History exam papers... Am rather happy with History.. :))E. Lit:44.5/75 (I got the same as Cali, we hugged and danced round round.. LOL)History:30/40Then after the History debrief Fiona, Cali, Kang Sing and I attacked Shi Jing.. roarr! She is so cute! ^^ But then we let her off.. shall continue tomorrow ;) Then Kang Sing and I did Maths filing before going home while Cali and Fiona each went to their traning... :D Took 31, then one councillor boarded the bus with a guy... we knew her as she was Wei Ming's 'sister'... then Kang Sing and I started debating if the guy was the boyfriend.. and when she leant on his head that was when we knew it was her boyfriend!! :)) So we were desperately trying to take a picture of them.. yupp we were the paparazzi for the day.. :D But only can take the guy's head but not hers.. :((Kayys that should be all for today.. adios!