E-Card Competition
Monday, May 28 @ 19:50
Today Kang Sing, Jia Ying, Hazel and me went back to school for the e-card competition.. first met Kang Sing at Bedok McDonalds' then we took bus there.. missed our stop and had to walk back.. XDXD then Kang Sing scared the HELL outta me and said there was a lizard which just dashed past me and I screamed.. -.-
Then we walked to school laughing and talking.. yak yak yak.. then we saw Hazel just as we wanted to go up. Jia Ying called Kang Sing, told us to go by the other staircase as the one we went up was locked.. :/ Then I showed Mr Lim the pictures I took and some were crap so he was like laughing why I took the pictures.. XDXD then the rest of them were slacking lorh, leave me to do everything.. except for Jia Ying who helped out a bit by giving suggestions.
Then Hazel and Jia Ying left for basketball training leaving Kang Sing and I. Bored, Kang Sing and I started doing blogthings which were like quizzes to put up on our blogs.. then Kang Sing told me to do the "What underwear are you?" quiz and I started laughing like mad.. and she was whacking me to shut me up.. XDXD Anyway, I shan't tell you my results or rather, I forgot them.. XDXD
Then Mr Lim was trying to recruit people for another competition, Granado Espada and he told us he was playing that game and it's quite fun.. turned out he was only 23 years old.. and he gave us his handphone number and we also found out Miss Mok's incidentally.. XDXD
Then Mr Lim had to lock the lab so we left unwillingly..then we saw Jia Ying ad Hazel having basketball training, and we saw Yi Ling too.. :D Then we went on the swings.. yes!!! I've been longing for this moment man.. :D Whee!