Boring Saturday..
Saturday, May 19 @ 13:52
Man, Satuday's
so boring right now. So I decided to do research on our latest History project; we had to do research on one of the religious places and share our findings in a form of a chart. We wanted to do Catholic Church but too many people wanted that too so Miss Soh made us draw lots.. -.-"' We got the Malay Mosque.. argh (no offence to the Muslims)! And Jerome Lee's group got the Catholic Church and so did Beatrice's because her group had done research on that.. so not fair.. :/
And yes! Chung Cheng is
definitely haunted... it's cool you know, to have a haunted school.. :D Our senior, Felicia was telling us the scary stories about Chung Cheng during training.. Cali, Fiona, Kang Sing and I are recently addicted to these ghoulish stuff.. to read more about the scary stories; go and search 'Chung Cheng High ghost stories'..
And and and I've been going crazy in Friendster.. added all the netballers that I knew and even added teachers.. like um.. Miss Yew, my music teacher, Miss Adri, the invigilator for our English exam, Miss Anisa our netball teacher and Miss Han, my form teacher!! Ahh.. so freaky, most of the teachers I know has friendster..
Then I'm still ignoring that person... not sure if I should be the one to say sorry first. It's like our first tiff.. haish. I'm just damn pissed by his insensitivity..