Beach Cleaning and Class Picnic
Friday, May 25 @ 11:44
Sorry for not posting for a long time.. quite busy and just found out my mum read my blog.. scary.. That's why I changed my addy.. :D
Anyway yesterday was such a
BLAST.. beach cleaning was okay.. Kang Sing picked up the rubbish while Cali and I carried the trash bag.. and we're not slacking okay.. Kang Sing picked up all the big and heavy rubbish so it became heavy even before it was half-full.. and there was a small tear at the bottom.. water leaking so we dragged it to the nearest rubbish bin.. XDXD
Then we went to Miss Mok to get another trash bag.. :D But we were getting quite bored at picking rubbish (I think everybody feels the same way too XDXD) so Kang Sing purposely rip her plastic glove and told Miss Han it tore then Miss Han asked us to go all the way back to our meeting point and get another glove from Mdm Maglina so we complained that we were very tired and it is so far.. so off to slack-land and beyond! XD Then Kang Sing and Cali were talking to Miss Han and blah blah while I sat on the sand.. very relaxing; with the wind blowing at your face except for the
hot hot sun.. :/
Then class picnic and games was the best.. we played Ice and Water with Miss Mok being the ice (we saboed her XDXD), Kang Sing, Jerome, Junior and Aria. Then I was so kind; I let Miss Mok catch me because she can't run that fast.. =X Then Aria sprained her knee and the games came to a stop. So we were sitting at the pavillion with the St. John cadets attending to Aria's injuries then after that, the boys went to play football except for some and the rest of us played concentration with Miss Mok then Kang Sing and Cali forced Miss Mok to dance in the middle of us and when she refused, we taupoked her.. XDXD we each carried a part of her and she was like shrieking and screaming.. XDXD then Miss Han couldn't save her as she had gone to look for Kenji as he took of his socks and shoes to play soccer in the grass.. Then Miss Han found out what we did to Miss Mok so she threatened us whoever disturbs Miss Mok shall have detention for 1 week.. oops. Then we were like begging Miss Han and Miss Mok to allow us to go to the playground but they always refused.. :/ 1DL can loh.. so not fair. Then Miss Mok gave us chocolates and sweets but I hogged the most of the chocolates. :D Then we took many many pics of Miss Mok and we group hugged.. man, I'm so gonna miss her.. :'(
Then after school Kang Sing, Cali and I went to Kang Sing's house to bathe and change.. before that we were playing at the pool until the guard chased us because we were not wearing any swimming costume.. Then we headed to Tampines Mall to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds' End. But we found that it cost $8 so Kang Sing and I didn't want to watch it.. only Cali wanted to.. Then we went to arcade and played then we decided to eat at Fish & Co. When we reached there the waitress who served us was calling out Kang Sing's name and I thought it was her VJC senior.. turned out that Kang Sing didn't even know who she was.. LMAO?!?! Turned out she's Kang Sing's cousin.. XDXD Then there was the kid's meal at only $5 for the fish and chips.. but it was like only entitled to kids 12 and below which was not Kang Sing and me.. so Kang Sing asked me to ask her cousin if above 13 can order the kid's meal then the cousin asked who is above 12 and I said me then her cousin said should be okay.. so we just ordered and Cali and Kang Sing played along and sang the birthday song.. diao.
Then the after most of the customers have left except for us and another two ladies, he cousin asked what we were doing here and Kang Sing said they were celebrating my birthday and the cousin if my birthday was today and I meekly said yes.. then she said she couldgive me ice-cream and asked me if I wanted the whole Fish & Co. crew to sing happy birthday and I immediately said no.. then the two other ladies started singing happy birthday.. gosh I was like laughing lah.. then her cousin gave us each a Fish & Co. handphone pouch which was shaped like a fish.. cute sia! Didn't know a little white lie can land us so far.. :D
Then we took neos and went home. So yeah it was an awesome day! :D