Okayy, today we had a timed comprehension test which was like hard.. I think.. then I had to go for Netball training and we had to run approximately 1.6km.. what the hell. I felt like dying when I reached the gate.. Joanne and I ran together but she 5 seconds earlier than me because she damn pro lahs.. So my timing was 8 minutes and 50 secs.. pro seh?? Jkjk there were a few more people who did better than me. XDD
I was so tired then I waited for Calista to wear skirt then both of us + Kang Sing walked at the Geylang Park Connector there and there was like a bit of an eerie presence.. observing our every move.. hahas! Kidding.. I know I'm lame but trying to you know.. something the atmosphere?!?! Heh heh.. Then we were walking near the main road when Kang Sing's bus came and she was chionging for it. So cute!! Then our bus came too but we never flagged it, so it stopped like far far away?! Then we had to run after it.. Tsk tsk. Then I tooked bus 69 from Bedok Interchange and I missed my stop so I had to walk longer.. leg pain walk somemore.. hais.
That's all for today folks.. S'long!! XDD
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!