Russell and Daniel Lim
Wednesday, April 4 @ 19:22
Ok so today I was taking bus 69 with Tat Rui and Wei Ming was already in the bus and when I went up the bus, surprise surprise, Russell Yap my last year P6 friend saw me and Tat Rui he was like "Michelle", shaking his head in disapproval and I was "Like what the hell?!?!".. then at the next stop I saw Daniel Lim, my other SHPS friend but he didn't say anything about me and Tat Rui.. good boy hahas! XDD Then when we got off the sickening bus 32 we were approaching school when the bell ring and the three of us were like "Zao zao!" and we were running like mad dogs (how Wei Ming would say it XDD) But then we were not late at all loh.. -.-"'Then after school, I was with Kang Sing in the classroom and Dominic (anti-social), Lennon (my daddy in the play) and Ziyang were also in class playing chinese chess but they went off earlier so me and Kang Sing was updating the whiteboard when Fiona sent me a sms saying someone had committed suicide at Paya Lebar MRT and not to go home by there as they blocked the place.. OMG.. what's wrong with people these days?? Why can't they be more OPTIMISTIC; like me hahas jkjk. Anyway I don't take MRT home.. hahas so no need to see the bloody scene I think.. Then me and Kang Sing prepared a surprise for the whole class.. We doodled on the board saying we're their secrets admirer.. hahahahas! When they pull up the screen tomorrow and voila! They'll get the shock of their lives.. I think; not affirmative. =X Okay, I show you the pics..
This is the notice I wrote on the board informing them of the suicide but anyway everybody's gone.. WTH?! ROFL.. Nice handwriting seh?? Kidding kidding..
This is Kang Sing with the board updating more stuff on it after I've written my piece.. Hahax! That's all for today's post!! Will post soon again.. some day, sometime.. XD