<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Sunday's trip to JB and Desaru
Tuesday, April 17 @ 20:27

Ok so I haven't posted for quite a while.. so sorry.. No time mahs..
I went with my family to JB and Desaru but I'm too lazy to write everything out so I'll let the pics do the talking.. :))

Me and mum, yay! LOL.. She actually loves cam-whoring.. like omg?!?! XDD

My dad, my sister and me!!! :))
The go-kart at Desaru.. wanted to ride it but Dad don't allow.. :/ Say not safe..
The seaside!! XDXD
Some fruits hanging, like curtain.. XDXD Mum and sis bought an unknown fruit and guava.. :D

That's all for today's post! Will see if I can post during IT Enrichment tomorrow.. bb!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.