The Start of Exams..
Friday, April 27 @ 16:06
Man, on Monday was English exam.. it was quite a breeze I guess.. no Paper 1 mahs.. :)
Then on Tuesday was the Chinese exam.. quite difficult.. I wrote hell loads of crap in the Paper 1, may fail it.. XDXD
Then on Wednesday to Friday was normal lessons loh..
Then yesterday during 'English Speech and Drama' and English Miss Mok let us watch movie.. the movie was "The Way Home", a Korean movie.. quite touching, a lot of people cried when they watched it.. except me hahas.. Maybe it's because I watched it before.. show many times on Channel U mahs.. Then found out from Veda, Kah Bing and Venessa that Rachel from 1 DL lost 6 bucks and so she, Felicia and gang go and report it to Mr Chua and say it maybe us.. Like what the hell, what did we do?? Like I know them at all liddat.. Somemore they call us BN Bitches.. Like wtf?!?! When have we even provoked them huh, you tell me.. Then they call our class boys bastards.. Wth..
So we complained to DM that they call us bitches and also tell him that they wanna frame us for taking their money.. Then went to look for him after school but he not in the HOD office; so we'll look for him on Monday.. I'm just damn mad at Wei Ming now.. for a reason.. only Cali and Kenji know I guess.. Don't ever pry me for the reason or I'll really go mad at you guys too..
That's all for today's post.. bye bye! And all the best for your exams.. :))