<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Sorry to inform you..
Tuesday, April 10 @ 20:40

Hi I'm sorry to inform that due to oncoming tests and exams, my posts now will become what you call short and uninteresting.. My greatest apologies,especially my 'avid fans' like Calista who loves reading about my boring life for absolutely NO reason at all.. Hahas..

Cheer me on my friends as I start the road of the muggers and nerds.. even though I'm called a nerd liaoz.. Wahahahahahas!

All the best to you guys too for all tests and exams.. Happy mugging!! ^^


Added on a later date..
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, today (April 10) Miss Mok would call some of the remaining people to talk about their 3 minute speech.. but I came for lesson 20 minutes late because of the stupid Yang Yan, keep me, Kang Sing, Tat Rui, Wei Ming, Ted, Ronald and Kenji back, make us write that whatever we want to advertise a product or thingy (?!?!).. That bitch, then give me and Kang Sing a lecture even though we were the first ones to finish, we were the last ones to leave.. WTH?!?!

Anyway, so after that no mood to do my speech le mahs.. But Miss Mok called me then I just say loh.. Then when Tintin (Zhe Kai) turn he talked about his hobby, Chinese Chess (he's a pro in that ok...) then he was saying "We have Chinese Chess on Wednesday and Friday; Wednesday is for the noobs and Friday is for the pros.. Horse [that's Gerome Kuek if you don't know] and Hua Waai are also in Chinese Chess Club.. Horse go on Wednesday because he's a noob [what the hell?!?!], then Hua Waai goes on Wednesday and Friday, but he not a pro.. coach say he too 'lan', need to go on both days.. Me? I too pro liaoz.." Like what the hell lahs, it's damn freaking hilarious okayys, everybody was ROFL [note, an exaggeration].. Hahas he is damn 'zilian' lahs.. OMG I want to barf.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.