The last day I can relax before Mid-Year Exams.. ahh
Friday, April 20 @ 20:55
Ahhs I'm back again.. and just take a look at all the post for this week!!! Only like 1 (excluding this)?! Next week will be worse I think.. X(
So today's first period was Charisma and Miss Wan gave us this survey about what type of learner we are.. and I am a visual learner!! Yay! LOL. I also don't know why am I so happy.. Most of the class are kinesthetic learners which means they can't sit still studying.. Thought it would be me too but thankfully I'm not.. ;) But Cali is!!! ^^
Then later during Geography, me, Ronald, Shi Jing and Tat Rui had to go to the dentist.. yay! can escape from Miss Han.. LOL Then Ronald was like damn scared lahs.. He was the last to go and he asked me to wait for him.. in the end the dentist ask me go call people from 1DL so cannot wait for him so I go and 'kidnap' his specs.. XD
Then during Science teacher was talking about respiration and blah blah blah.. Then she gave us each a pair of syringe to 'play' with.. Just pull and push loh.. -.-"'
Then during English Miss Mok practised oral with the rest of the other people whom she haven't tested yet and she didn't test me at all!! Whoots..
Then the last period, Character First, was the best man.. We played with water bombs (real big ones) 1CR tried to dunk us first and they were given 5 balloons but they wasted like 4 of it.. aww.. too sad.. Then it was our turn to dunk them.. woohoo! And we also used the water in the pail to dunk them.. only that I was taking pictures, hahas. Then I also talked to Benedict and Daniel wahahas. Then Kenji had to put all the shapes by 20 seconds otherwise the uber-big balloon would be pricked at and he'll get damn wet.. And he couldn't finish it anyway, too panicky hahas. But Mr Quek gave them each 500 pesos anyway.. WTH?!?! Tell you, this guy is damn rich kayys. Always giving away foreign currency..
That's all for today's post.. buhbye!