<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Kang Sing's birthday!!
Wednesday, April 18 @ 14:40

Okay, today was Kang Sing's birthday.. I was walking towards Geylang Park Connector to school with Tat Rui and I called her to wish her a happy birthday.. :)) I also called to find out where she is (I forgot to cut the price tag of her gift!! It's an Adidas shoe bag btw. Like omg..) Hahas so after I reached the classroom Calista took the shoe bag and wandered off to don't know where and came back later and I asked the psychotic her where she went with the shoe bag and she said, "Go and cut the price tag lorh, because nobody has scissors here mahs.." -.-"'.. sure got someone in our class will have scissors right?!?! She damn weird okay..

Then when Kang Sing came we were like shouting, "Happy Birthday, Kang Sing!!" XDXD Then we had already placed her gifts on the table and Calista gave her an additional scrapbook which is sweet and Kang Sing looked like she was gonna cry.. Aww.. then the bell rung and it was time to go for assembly and we sung the birthday song (in English, Chinese and the lala version [created by me and Fiona :D]) hahas then Kang Sing really looked like she was gonna cry..

Then the first period Mrs Tan came in and we told her it was Kang Sing's birthday and we sang again (all three versions but I was practically laughing all the way.. XDXD) then Mrs Yap shook her hand and wished her a happy birthday, a kind uncle came and gave us sweets but Kang Sing extra because she birthday girl mahs.. Miss Mok also came and gave her something which I do not know of.. but I think it's something cute :D

Then stupid Yang Yan came just after we were released and came to collect the Chinese thingy but a few groups never hand in or do (thanks Shi Jing for helping us do!! XDXD) then Wei Ming, Tat Rui and Ronald is the worst lahs; Yang Yan go and 'abduct' them to go write the thingy.. they're writing it right now I guess.. don't know what happened to them.. =X

Okay that's all for today's post.. will post again soon (I think..)!

Happy birthday, Kang Sing!! XDXD
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.