E Lit makeup lesson
Saturday, April 14 @ 19:28
Today we had E Lit make up lesson because we had already missed two of it in a row.. hahas so I went to school with Tat Rui and I was chatting with Kang Sing on the phone because we were wondering if the back gate was closed or else we would have to climb over it.. But then Kang Sing came earlier and she smsed me saying it was locked and she climbed over it and Fiona didn't dare to because of the spiderwebs.. -.-"' Then I was running to the side gate to climb because Tat Rui and I were late liaoz.. Then I wanted to climb but my leg stuck in the fcuking gate.. so my leg stuck in the thingy.. then Kang Sing, Fiona and Calista say "Be careful! Your cibai!!" -.-"' For God's sake lurhs, my cibai not at my leg there can?? Sheesh.. then I went into the class teacher haven't even come loh.. Rush me for what!! Haish.. Ms Annisa was the one who was late loh.. for 20 minutes!!! Then after lesson we took bus to PP and I buy McFlurry and Cali buy her Blue Coral (she's addicted to that recently..) then we took 15 home but she took the earlier one as I wanted to finish my McFlurry before boarding the bus in case bus driver scold.. see I damn guai larhs.. jkjk.. XDThen at home after lunch I walked my sister Maureen to her primary school because she had something on and then after I reached home just nice heavy rain.. Thank you God for holding up the rain for me!! ^^ Then I did note-taking where I took notes on the whole chapter of Cells and finished it only 3 hours later 9 whole pages!! Hand aching man.. see I have started my nerd journey.. yayness!! Just hope all these note-taking won't go to waste.. my Science last term was damn bad larhs.. I just passed!! Got 51.1.. Need to work harder I know.. Then I was lacing our Converse sneakers when I realized my legs were tanned!! Whoots lol.. I show you the pics..
Can you see the rather vast difference?? OMG it's damn freaking hilarious.. The culprit; the sun at Jurong Stadium yesterday... XDD
Then me and my mum were laughing like mad at dinner time (yes, I think I inherited my craziness from her.. XDD) and only my sister and dad were like eating, not giving a damn about us.. WTH?!?! It was damn funny larhs.. my mum was telling me about when her colleague was telling her a joke and she suddenly laughed out loud like a donkey and a customer was shocked and looked at them.. maybe she was wondering if a donkey had went there.. OMG I laughed too much.. yupps, me and me mum are the psychotic duo.. :D Hahas that's all for today's 'short' post.. muhahahahas..
Signing off with good 'ol love,
michelle~