Combined schools sports meet
Friday, April 13 @ 19:05
Today we went all the way to LAKESIDE for our combined schools sports meet with Dunman High, Temasek Secondary and Ngee Ann Secondary at Jurong Stadium... And thankfully, our school was the one hosting it this year so we get to sit in the shelter while the rest of the schools had to sit in the open space, with no shelter.. aww... But then what is of good use is the shelter anyway?? We went there in the morning so sun was like directly -phiak- into our faces and man, were we sizzling.. Hahas not that HOT way.. the warm way hahas. Then Amanda, did us proud by winning a few events.. can't remember which.. =X
Then we took MRT back to Paya Lebar and then it was raining and we were waiting for the green man when a car drove past us and splashed water all over us.. YAYNESS!! I was the only one who was so happy to be wet and Tat Rui, Wei Ming and Cali kept a very safe distance from the roadside.. aww, where's all the fun gone to?? But the 'worst' to them was after we crossed the road to the bus stop... They were standing damn far already from the roadside and when suddenly a car sped past us and splashed us from head to toe.. whoots!! I am damn frigging happy okays.. like how cool was that?? And then Wei Ming was in a rush to go to PP so we took a cab there, his treat.. :)) Then they were discussing how smelly they were and I fell asleep... =X But seriously it was fun lahs.. heh heh. Love the rain!! Walking in it is the best!Hahas then we bought shark's fin to warm ourselves up.. yummy! ^^ Haish I need to go chiong my E. Lit homework for tomorrow's make-up lesson.. At least this post was rather long, yeah? Haish a lot of people, like Wei Ming, Mauriko and Hua Waai all say my blog skin not nice.. :'( Like tell me what's wrong with a bunch of girls there?!?! They seriously, truly do not know how to appreciate true beauty.. Will change another time, when I'm not caught up with all the workload.. Hahas now I have a new addiction, Domokun and Ashley Parker Angel!! Whoots that cute potato (Domokun) rocks and I just love Ashley Parker Angel's "Let you Go"; especially the drums!!! To listen to it it's at the bottom, below the tagbox.. :))
Gtg now, s'long!
Happy birthday JOJO, my twin sister.. XDD