<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Asian Civilisation Museum
Friday, March 30 @ 20:35

Ok.. today we went to the Asian Civilisations Museum for our History thingy.. There were two other classes who went with us, 1 Courage and 1 Diligence but the trip wasn't for fun and we had to take notes as marks will be given for this piece of work.. so it was like damn sian lahs.. No fun at all.. :'( Then I was so mad, I kept saying hello to all the people there.. madness I know. HAHAS.. This is Calista, Kang Sing, Fiona and me in the Mystery Men part there.. A bit dark I know.. Thanks to Germaine who helped us take this pic! :)) Then we had to chiong here and there, we didn't even get to do shopping!! :( Then on the way back we were eating Fiona's 'Pretz' and we were like gonna kiss each other when we shared one Pretz (I'll update the pic here nxt time I get the pic from Kang Sing..) Then at Horse (Gerome Kuek) and Hua Waai were fighting and Horse's specs broke and it all ended in tears.. It turned out that they were playing this weird hitting game when Hua Waai hit Horse and he was not happy so they ended up fighting.. Sheesh they're so childish.. when will they ever grow up?? Then Miss Han came in during Science lesson and gave them a white slip of paper cuz they had to go detention..

Okie that should be all for now.. Gtg!! BB!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.