Okay.. I'm back.. It turned out that some coward used Fiona's boyfriend's name.. Phew! So they didn't break up at all.. :) I'm so gawd damn relieved.. trust me.
So today we were with Wei Ming, Ted and Tat Rui yea, and they were like chasing me everywhere I tell you.. It was because... not gonna divulge any info on this and in the end I had to run in the toilet and I was so damn breathless but Tat Rui was waiting somewhere near there so I was stuck inside and my "good" friend Calista, go and betray me by helping them.. lucky I didn't believe her.. hahas.. So in the end we stopped running and we sorta what you call made peace and ate together.. Then they went to Ted's house and me and Calista were left all alone.. hahas.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!